Sunday, 22 February 2015

The New Additions


These are just a few recent purchases and there's no hiding that I love a spot of shopping!

Clear Acrylic Makeup Drawers- Linked similar -Ebay-
This was one of those late night impulse internet purchases! I am a self confessed makeup collector and what collector wouldn't want their prized possessions kept organised and on display?! It makes it a breeze to get to products as they are easy to see! Anything that helps a messy girl stay organised is awesome!

La Roche Posay Serozinc
This is without a doubt a blogger made me do it purchase and there will definitely be a review coming your way!

Benefit Gimme Brow
Another purchase due to the interwebs! It is seriously the quickest brow you could possibly do and is perfect for those lazy days which for me is everyday!

Rose Gold iPhone Case- Linked similar -Sportsgirl-
This is because of Hello October and her gorgeous phone case she's always sporting in her videos! When I saw one similar in Sportsgirl it just had to come home with me. I'm sure you all know Suzie because she's amazing, but just in case I will link her blog -here-

Stardust Bracelet in Grey -Swarovski-
When I'm not blogging I'm working at Swarovski and I can personally tell you it's far too dangerous for my bank account to be working there. Pretty much each week I walk away with some new Swarovski bling and a dent in my pay check! There was no way I could pass up this bracelet... I'm a Magpie I know!

Origins Make A Difference Plus + Rejuvenating Moisturiser
I'm currently obsessed with this moisturiser!! I've been a GinZing fan for the longest time but my skin has changed a lot recently and has become less of an oil slick. I was looking for a new moisturiser with a bit more, well.... moisture! There wasn't much doubt that I was going to fall in love with the Make A Difference Plus + Moisturiser and I was correct. If you would like to see a review just let me know because I would happily babble on about how much a love this moisturiser! It was seriously love at first slather!

YSL Toche Eclat Radient Touch Concealer in Shade 1
This was a luxurious purchase but I'de heard a lot of great things about it and just had to give it a whirl. The packaging is gorgeous in gold and the product is gold too! My only complaint is my poor wallet! A pricey but worth while purchase.

Jessica-Lee

20 comments:

  1. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks soo much for your lovely comment! I can't express how much I appreciate it ^_^ Your blog is amazing by the way!!! Your photography is extremely professional! Love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying to get my hands on some acrylic draws but I don't really have enough space to put them, as I have a box room!

    allthatshimmers.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are quite big and a lot heavier than you would think! The only spot in my room I could fit it was my bookshelf! I checked out your blog and it's really good :) Thanks a lot for your comment ^_^ xo

      Delete
  4. I really need that phone case! I also love your acrylic drawers, I'm thinking about getting a small acrylic lipstick holder as I love the idea of having them on display

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love my phone case, the only problem is that it gets very finger printy! I have a acrylic lipstick holder but I've already filled it. I need to stop buying lipsticks! I really appreciate your comment :) I love your blog by the way xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post !!!

    I love your blog

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    I have also shared your blog with my friends :)

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really appreciate it :) I love your blog and your haul post! You have such great style :) I hope you have a nice day too xo

      Delete
  7. Oh my gosh that phone case is so gorgeous! And I really love Origins moisturizers, they're always so great! Great post! :)

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think there has been something from Origins that I've tried and haven't loved! Thanks heaps for your lovely comment :) I enjoyed reading your post about the Oscars fashion xo

      Delete
  8. I love love my YSL touche eclat! It lasts a long time too so you wont regret the purchase.
    xo
    Maria // Fox and Arrow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww that's great to hear because I have non-stop using it! Your blog is amazing you have great photo's! Thanks for your comment xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post :) I really love all your photography, looks so clean and professional xx
    http://penneychic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot :) I really love your outfit post xo

      Delete
  11. Lovely post and great picks. I definitley need some more acrylic makeup drawers, they're the perfect way to store makeup.

    Love your blog, just come across it, its fab xx
    Danielle ||Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are seriously amazing! Thanks heaps :) I really like your blog, great content and photography! xo

      Delete
  12. I love the simplicity and the elegance of that iPhone cover :D I also need to get myself those acrylic drawers to store my makeup ahahaha

    http://toomanybiases.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm strangely picky with my phone cases but I love this one! Thanks a lot for your comment and I love your profile picture for your blog, gorgeous xo

      Delete
  13. I love the Touché Eclat, super worth the splurge!

    Makeupmusicbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is!! I have worn it every single day since I purchased it :)
      Thanks for your comment xoxo

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS