Monday, 16 February 2015

The Review: Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque


The Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque is without doubt a favourite in the blogosphere and was definitely high on my lust list. I have been using this consistently for the past month, soo much so it's given all my other masks a serious holiday as I've hardly touched them! So I thought it was about time to confess my product passion.

I use it twice a week to draw out all the little nasties in my pores and give my skin a much needed detox. This makes my complexion look alot clearer it feel baby soft. Going into my 20's I found my skin has normalised but I still get a few breakouts here and there. My skin is no longer an oil slick and the major thing I look for in products now is something that won't be over-drying. I have found a lot of clay masks to be far too harsh and drying on my skin but this mask is good for slightly dryer skin and I personally don't get that tight feeling after using it *winning*.

When I looked at the ingredients, I was pleasantly surprised as there were a lot of goodies inside this humble mask! It contains Kaolin Clay which reduces oil production, increase circulation and works to cleanse the skin of toxins. It also contains Oils such as Evening Primrose Oil that helps itchiness/ sensitivity and it contains Parsley Seed Oil which is rich in antioxidants, is antiseptic, fights free radicals and is anti-immflamatory. Pretty impressive huh?!

The mask it's self is thinner than most masks and I find a little goes a long way. It dries fairly quickly and you can see all the oil that it's drawn out and it's not a pretty sight but you can see it's done it's magic! It's also a breeze to wash off, a little water and it literally melts off your face. Perfect for those lazy nights where I can't imagine anything worst than sitting there rubbing and washing my face multiple times to get a face mask off *which is most nights*.

I think this will become a forever repurchased product and has definitely become a staple in my skincare routine. I can understand why it's raved about by copious amounts of bloggers and why there is a lot of hype around this mask. I personally think it seriously is the mother of all masks and I may be The Aesop Parsley Seed Cleaning Masque's biggest fan!

Jessica-Lee

12 comments:

  1. I love the smell of Aesop stores. The prices scare me a little though, but this one seems like it's worth the money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too and I must admit the prices scare me as well! I seriously believe that this mask is worth every dollar and it's makes me want to try more of their products which could be dangerous for my wallet. Thanks a lot for the comment Kim xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've heard so much about their products, really want to try some!!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would highly recommend I've definitely put a few of their products on my list to test out! Thanks a lot for your comment :) xo

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of this before but it sounds amazing x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is an amazing product and has been added to my skincare routine. I love your blog by the way ^_^ xo

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your comment! I checked out your youtube channel and really enjoyed watching your vlogs :) xo

      Delete
  6. Ooh this looks lovely, I'll definitely have to give it a go. Great review :)

    Amy | The Perks of Being Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment :) I read your review on the Rimmel Liquid Cheek Tints and they sounds awesome! xo

      Delete
  7. I have heard so much about this mask. Nothing but great things! I'll have to add it to the wishlist for sure now =)

    jackiejean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am seriously in love with this mask and would definitely recommend picking it up! I just checked out your blog and it's awesome! Thanks a lot for your comment xo

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS